Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Eunisell Chemicals LimitedEunisell Chemicals Limited Published on Dec 21,2018
Job Title : Fresh Graduates
Employer : Eunisell Chemicals Limited
Specialization : Accounting / Economics / Finance
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
Eunisell Chemicals is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa. Our Vision is to be the leading Chemicals and Engineering Solutions Provider in Africa
Eunisell Chemicals Recruitment - There has never been a better time to join Eunisell Chemicals than now. Eunisell Chemicals limited recruitment of fresh graduates for the positions below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Accounts)
Job Ref: EUNGTP19A
- The Eunisell Graduate Trainee Program is a 2-year development framework that enable fresh graduate become independent professionals within our team at the end of the program.
- We are looking for young dynamic graduates with good interpersonal skills, who have the potentials for leadership and ability to do well in a multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
- Candidates should have completed the mandatory NYSC program by December 2018
- Maximum of 28 years of age as at December 31, 2018
- Candidates should have B.Sc/HND in Accounts or any related field from a recognized University.
- 0-2 years’ experience required.
Job Title: Accountant
Reports To: Senior Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full time
- The Accountant is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely posting of daily transactions, review and reconciliation of control accounts, timely and accurate remittance of statutory payments, and fixed asset management within Eunisell.
Minimum Educational Requirement:
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting with a successful track record working with recognized software, in an FMCG or related outfit.
- ICAN/ ACCA will be an added advantage.
Minimum Experience Required:
- 3-5 years cognate experience.
- Basic ICT skills – (able to use Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and decision making skills
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills
- Good professional appearance
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Ability to research, evaluate and analyze new recruitment techniques, methods, and procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Ref ONLY as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 4th January, 2019.
- Multiple entries and entries that do not follow the directive will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the aptitude test.
Prospective applicants should please note that nigerianjobscout.com does not act as a recruiter for the firm above and as such does not receive cv from applicants.Applicants should also please take note that any job that requires divulging vital information such as your ATM pin or requesting financial pledges to process their applications are Scams and thus beware.