Front Desk & Admin Assistant Intern Recruitment At SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Published on Nov 08,2022 | 314 view
About the Employer
As an international subsidiary of the SPIE GROUP specializing in the energy sector, SPIE Oil & Gas Services has been working at the heart of energy production infrastructures for several decades, designing, installing, starting up and maintaining them, while ensuring the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services Jobs 2022 - We are looking to offer placement for an Intern for the position of a Front Desk & Admin Assistant in her Lagos office.
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 6 months
Contract type: Apprenticeship agreement / contract
Area activity: Technical Facilities Management
He/She will perform tasks such as:
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate departments or individuals
- Answer telephones and respond to inquiries via telephone or email
- Book meeting rooms, set up conference calls and take messages and minutes during meetings (Personal and executive support).
- Perform administrative tasks, including filing, photocopying, preparing Timesheet, expenses reports (and follow up with reimbursements).
- Write emails, memos, letters.
- Circulate document for validation & Manage DocuSign/signature books
Here are several other skills and qualifications the assistant should have:
- High School Diploma or GED minimum.
- 2+ years of clerical experience
- Experience in data processing, bookkeeping or other skills you need to have performed
- Ability to work independently
- Organized and professional demeanor
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Work experience in management consulting firms will be an added advantage.
The Admin Assistant must have:
- Excellent time management skills and be able to multitask.
- Patience, organization skills and a can-do attitude are important,
- Good computer skills.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 2+ years of clerical experience.
- Knowledge of specific software programs such as DOCUSIGN, and Ms Office Pack.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
What Can We Offer You?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.