Pac Recruitment is a top Business and HR Consulting agency in Nigeria recruitment and Assessment, outsourcing, sales solutions and Technology solutions. We focus on adding value to organisations through bespoke solutions that meet our clientsâ€™ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clientâ€™s businesses.
Pac Recruitment, a top Business and HR Consulting agency in Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the position of Front Desk Officer in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receiveletters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
Requirements and Skills
- High School Diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus.
- 1 - 2 years work experience.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.).
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
N40,000 - N60,000 monthly
Deadline: 9th February, 2023.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.