Mathchester Engineering LTD is an engineering services and consulting company specialising in instrumentation, control & automation. We consist of a group of engineers with practical knowledge and international experience within (onshore / offshore) upstream and midstream oil & gas industry.
From conceptual engineering phase (FEED) to start-up of plant operations we can engage with our clients during all phases of industrial engineering projects. Both locally and abroad, we have a host of services to add value to your capital projects.
Mathchester Engineering LTD is seeking to recruit young and motivated control system engineers to work on their Nigerian & West African projects.
Salary – N120K to N180K per month depending on skills and aptitude
You shall be responsible for –
- Production of documentation and reports including technical presentation slides
- Performing documentation reviews on engineering deliverables (for ongoing projects)
- Attendance at client meetings and representation during technical discussions
- Inspection attendance at factory tests and other work sites
- Development of workflow procedures, guides, templates
- Translation of drawings into technical deliverables
- Participating in site surveys
- A degree qualified engineer (Telecommunications, Electrical & or Electrical /Electronic Engineering) from a reputable university who is able to reason logically. Able to follow industry guidelines as
- instructed and align with specifications. Good communication skills in English is a must. HND Diplomas from technical institutions and a proven record of industrial attachments will be considered.
Proficient in using general IT tools such as spreadsheets (also for routine calculations), Word Processors (for writing specifications). Technical skills in software tools such as Hysys, Chemcad, Autocad, Mathlab will be a plus.
Some knowledge of the engineering industry is a must, experience is beneficial but not mandatory. World-class training is available as part of the work package.
This is a graduate engineer role and as such experience is not required however, candidates with graduation dates longer than 4 years to date may not be considered.