Graduate Commercial Internship Programme 2018 at Julius Berger Nigeria PlcJulius Berger Nigeria Plc 1 Published on Nov 27,2018
Job Title : Graduate Commercial Internship Programme 2018
Employer : Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Specialization : Any Discipline
Location : Multiple
Job Type : Internship
About the Employer
With some 8,000 employees, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is one of Nigeria's leading construction companies and is one of the largest private employers in the country. Realize innovative construction projects with the Julius Berger Group. Passion, precision and competence characterize our employees. Set standards with us and become part of our successful teams. Realize innovative construction projects with Julius Berger International GmbH. Passion, precision and competence characterize our more than 1000 employees. Set standards with us and become part of our successful teams.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the Commercial Internship Programme in Abuja/Lagos.
Start Date: February 2019
- We offer students of business administration the opportunity to support us as part of an internship abroad in Nigeria. The application is carried out by our Nigerian parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc and includes the support of our mechanical engineering department (device value approx. € 400 million):
- Organization & Process Management
- Relocation of a precast plant
- Purchasing and logistics
- Quarterly reports
- Other commercial processes
- Business studies from the 4th semester
- Interested in working in multi-cultural, international project teams
- Good English and German language skills
- User knowledge MS Office
Duration: approx. 5-6 months (please indicate your available period in the cover letter).
- Remuneration and expatriation allowance
- Takeover and flight costs
- Takeover of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in private camps
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Note: Use the option of online application and send us your complete application documents (Cover Letter, CV, Certificates)