Graduate Entry-level Recruitment 2019 At Polaris Bank LimitedPublished on Apr 12,2019 | 7
Job Title : Graduate Entry-level Recruitment 2019
Employer : Polaris Bank Limited
Specialization : Banking / Insurance
Location : Nationwide
Job Type : Full time
Polaris Bank Ltd. is a bridge bank established by section 38(1)(c) and 39(1) of the Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation Act No. 16 of 2006 (NDIC Act) and by a Purchase and Assumption Agreement dated 21st day of September, 2018 and one of Nigeria's top financial institutions with over 373 branches and cash centres across Nigeria offering premium financial services. It operates as a group that provides facets of financial products and services powered by a purpose built technological framework that supports the service delivery process to customers.
Graduate Recruitment At Polaris Bank - We are currently receiving applications for the position below:
Job title: Entry level Recruitment
- Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the high attitude to thrive in a highly motivated environment?
- Are you ready to define yourself?
- If yes, then you can become a part of polaris family
- At polaris Bank, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation and incentives to enable our employees to meet their career aspirations
- We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing in our 300 plus branches within Nigeria to build our banking career
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from an accredited institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate.
- 26 years or younger by December 31, 2019 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- A minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), in not more than one (1) sitting.
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
Test Date: 27th April, 2019
Application Deadline: 16th April, 2019
NOTE: Successful candidates will be invited for an aptitude test to be conducted in Lagos, Rivers, Kano, Oyo, Enugu and Abuja (FCT). You are required to indicate which one of the locations above is your preferred test location.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now or use the apply now button below.