Graduate Finance Internship Programme at General ElectricBaker Hughes GE Published on Jun 14,2018
Job Title : Finance Internship Programme
Employer : Baker Hughes GE
Specialization : Accounting / Economics / Finance
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Internship
About the Employer
GE has been operating in Nigeria for over 40 years, with businesses spanning a number of key sectors including aviation, power, oil and gas, healthcare, and rail transportation. In the past five years, there has been a renewed focus on the country with an eye on new service facilities and employment of more local talent to expand the company’s capabilities. GE’s portfolio of technology solutions is well aligned with Nigeria’s infrastructure needs, and is contributing to economic development and improved quality of life in the region. Today, GE in Nigeria employs over 900 people, 90% of whom are Nigerians and serves over 100 public and private sector customers from its offices in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onne and Abuja.
General Electric Careers 2018 - Ongoing recruitment of suitably qualified individuals for the 2018 Finance Internship Programme in Nigeria.
BHGE Nigeria is offering is an internship/co-op program designed to give fresh graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership. The duration of our internship program spans a period of 12 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
Essential Responsibilities:Integral part of the BHGE TPS Finance team
- Identify & drive simplification projects for base cost and FSE cost before the end of the program
- Support in driving team initiatives and simplification activities as required
- Create a tracker to enable the finance team and project managers reconcile every quarter
- Train FSEs on proper cost allocation
Field Service Engineer Finance Support
- Assign FSE Cost to accurate projects
- Bill out cost of FSEs that worked outside their legal entity
- Provide total FSE cost for SSA every quarter
- Assist in the provision of Quarterly estimates of FSE SSA cost
Base Cost Management
- Perform Monthly GL review for all TPS SSA entities with particular attention to base cost and indirect cost
- Monthly tracking of entries into base cost and reclassing of all erroneous entries
- Prepare quarterly estimates for TPS SSA base cost and provide monthly update on its comparison with the actual numbers IBS and CFOA Monitor incoming IBS entries to all TPS SSA ledgers and make sure they are billed to the accurate location
- Provide quarterly estimates of net cash flow for TPS Nigeria Provide actual TPS net cash flow every quarter
- Bachelors Degree in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Economics or any other related discipline/ or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Valid NYSC Call Up Letter/Posting Letter
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now or use the apply now button below.
Prospective applicants should please note that nigerianjobscout.com does not act as a recruiter for the firm above and as such does not receive cv from applicants.Applicants should also please take note that any job that requires divulging vital information such as your ATM pin or requesting financial pledges to process their applications are Scams and thus beware.