Graduate Finance Trainee Program 2023 Recruitment at CHI Limited
Published on Feb 25,2023 | 2660 view
About the Employer
CHI Limited is one of the most admired companies in the Food & Beverages industry in Nigeria. Today, CHI Limited is the market leader in the fruit juices and value-added dairy categories in Nigeria. An ISO 22000-certified company, CHI Limited employs state-of-the-art and internationally certified manufacturing technology that automates our production processes.
CHI Limited Jobs 2023 - CHI farms Ltd Graduate Trainee Program is aimed at grooming smart & young graduates as well as young and upcoming professionals, for key roles in the business.
- Minimum of B.Sc./BA/HND in Accounting, Finance, or related field from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 2 years' cognate experience. (Must have completed NYSC)
- ACA is an added advantage.
- Not older than 30 years by the 31st of December 2022
- Willing to work only in Ibadan, Nigeria
- Business Analytical Skills Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- In-depth knowledge of relevant legislations and procedures
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Accuracy and attention to details Strong ethics, organizational and reliability skills with ability to maintain confidentiality
- Team focused and result-oriented
- Ability to take initiative and multitask
Deadline: December 15, 2023
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for a Finance Aptitude Test.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the Job title as the subject of the email