Graduate Insurance Marketer Recruitment At FBN General InsurancePublished on Aug 14,2019 | 566
Job Title : Insurance Marketer
Employer : FBN General Insurance
Specialization : Banking / Insurance
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Full time
FBNInsurance is a life insurance business providing coverage for Individual and Corporate Clients. We are the youngest startup insurer in Nigeria with presence in strategic geographical locations across the country, capitalizing on our relationship with FBN Holdings Plc. FBNInsurance is a Limited Liability Company licensed to transact Life Insurance businesses in Nigeria. The Company is jointly owned by FBN Holdings Plc (65%) and the Sanlam Group, one of the largest financial institutions in South Africa (35%) and it officially commenced operations on the 1st of September 2010.
FBN General Insurance is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals for the Graduate recruitment 2019. We are currently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Insurance Marketer
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives through aggressive sales.
- Creative thinking to promote sales in order to achieve the set targets and establish the company’s brand.
- Ability to quickly master specifics of assigned accounts and product categories, as well as accommodate multiple assignments effectively.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with changing priorities in a tight deadline driven environment.
- Deliver excellent product presentations to drive sales of company products to key stakeholders.
- Develop and continuously manage a robust sales pipeline.
- Develop a sales-boosting strategy to aggressively drive and close sales in both the private and public sector thereby promoting company Brand.
- OND, HND, B.Sc in Marketing.
- Good Communication Skill,
- Professional selling skills
- Confident, self-motivated and honest.
- Good evaluative and decision-making skills
- Good team spirit.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Application Deadline 31st August, 2019.
How to Apply for this Position