Graduate Internship Program 2020 At Waje Smart Solutions
Published on Oct 13,2020 | 149 views
About the Employer
Waje Smart Solutions is an Information Technology company specialized in systems integration, software design and development, managed IT services as well as consulting and advisory services. Our experience in developing strategy, delivering projects on time and providing excellent post implementation support services continues to endear us to our clients.
This is an exciting chance to join the Waje Smart Solutions team as a Graduate Internship Program - Junior RPA Developers.
- We are one of the pioneer leaders in transforming the way businesses operate through intelligent automation, business process redesign and application of advanced technologies; RPA, AI and data analytics. As a result of the rapid growth and success of our Intelligent Automation practice we are looking to hire a number of new graduate interns into our intelligent automation team.
- Our graduate internship program which runs for 6-months is a unique on-the-job training program designed to offer fresh graduates and those with less than 2 years working experience the opportunity to acquire technical skills relevant in the field of enterprise automation. At the end of the program, successful candidates will automatically be converted to full-time employees.
- We are looking for smart, hard-working and creative fresh graduates, who are eager to have a significant, tangible impact through improving the operations for our clients. Our clients are predominantly based in Nigeria and now expanding into Ghana. These clients are leaders from a number of industries including banking and financial services, insurance, telecommunications, and a variety of other service-based industries.
- You'll be trained on various automation technologies, work on client projects and develop technical skills whilst enjoying our egalitarian, vibrant culture.
- Mapping end-to-end business processes and identifying opportunities for automation
- Becoming Certified in Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies
- Designing, Testing and Launching RPA & AI solutions
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Training clients on the use of Robotic Process Automation technologies and in Automation best practice
- Developing Centre-of-Excellence capabilities for our clients, helping them define and implement long-term Robotic Process Automation strategies
Education & Technical Skills
- Must have a degree in Computer Science
- Broad Technology knowledge experience including knowledge in specific development technologies such as C#, .NET, C++, Java or similar programming languages
- Experience working in Financial Services, Telecommunications, Utilities, Health Care, and Consumer Services industries preferred.
- Good written skills with the ability to clearly document and explain business processes and automated solution designs.
- An understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram, and to illustrate a written process description as a workflow diagram.
- Solid end-user computing skills, for example intermediate spreadsheet user or similar. Any deeper technological experience such as coding or databases is advantageous but not essential.
- An understanding of software delivery methodologies (i.e. AGILE, Waterfall, V&V Model).
Closing Date: Not Specified
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should their CV's and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like these Jobs