Graduate Inventory & Logistics Officer Recruitment At Netcom Africa Limited
Published on Sep 11,2019 | 69 views
About the Employer
Netcom Africa has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
Netcom Africa Limited Careers: We try our best to provide a work space that’s full of learning opportunities and focuses on personal growth as well. The one thing we can promise you? Your ideas will always be heard, your development will always be tied to ours, and you will always feel at home.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory & Logistics Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Primarily responsible for all inventories and fixed assets in Netcom Warehouse in Victoria Island and oversight over Netcom Warehouses in the Regions. Responsible for coordinating Netcom’s in-bound and out-bound logistics.
- Establish, organize and maintain inventory stock count procedures and conduct physical inventory count on a monthly basis as required. Liaise with regional store supervisors in taking monthly stock counts.
- Create Purchase Order for monthly Store re-stocking and secure approval for same.
- Establish and maintain relationships with outsourced regional store managers.
- Assist the Team Lead of Supply Chain in establishing, organizing, and maintaining procedures for outsourcing the logistic processes for both local and foreign shipments. Liaise with contact persons from outsourcing logistic companies – DHL, DSV, FOB Global etc.
- Coordinate and review mail dispatch process including receipt of external mail and circulation to appropriate person and coordination of outgoing mail.
- Provide weekly reports on inventory, fixed assets and logistics activities.
- Attend to Store Requests for inventorial items and Internal Transfers for fixed assets to:
- Ensure timely releases for items in Store,
- Ensure timely creation of Purchase Order for items not in Store,
- Ensure Billing approval for all BOMs, Netcare tickets for all client related purchasing.
- Ensure purchasing costs are registered in the ERP system in line with Company’s internal accounting process.
- Deliveries & Returns:
- Take delivery of all items arriving to Netcom Warehouse. Perform quality checks for all items before receipt. Provide timely feedback to Procurement Officers for cases where hardware do not meet quality expectation.
- Returns of Functioning equipment:
- Perform physical checks on all returns and require written confirmation from Engineers for all returns.
- Returns of Defective Equipment – RMA:
- Coordinate with Procurement Officer in tracing vendors with the help of Serial numbers in the ERP and notifying Engineers when replacement is received.
- Control the issuance and return of all equipment by maintaining accurate and up to date records of the movement of all items both within Lagos and in the Regions. Ensure 24H real time update and reconciliation of ERP and physical items.
- Ensure that a secure storage space is allocated for all incoming equipment; in particular that the store is kept neat, tidy and organized; all goods should be kept in appropriately labelled designations and marked space with correct labeling showing designation to a client.
- Ensure appropriate documentation of releases and returns to align with Netcom policy to eliminate situations that may warrant audit findings at year end stock count with external auditor(s).
Education and/or Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Advanced MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel & Power-point, a must-have.
- Coordination and Organizing
- Time management
- Technical Knowledge
Deadline: Not Specified
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.
You may also like these Jobs