Graduate Loan Officers Recruitment At Libra Reliance LimitedPublished on Aug 10,2019 | 176
Job Title : Graduate Loan Officers
Employer : Libra Reliance Limited
Specialization : Accounting / Economics / Finance
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Full time
Libra Reliance Limited is an investment management company that assist entrepreneurs and business owners to access tailored finance and experienced business support to start and grow successful businesses, real estate/facility management to a select clientele with an initial focus on highbrow areas in Nigeria's densely populated Lagos State, and Sale/Service of New and Used automobiles.
Libra Reliance Limited invites applications to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Job level: Entry level
- We are looking for loan officers to evaluate, authorize approval or deny loan applications for people or for business.
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the loan application process
- Utilize professional judgment to determine which potential borrowers represent good risk opportunities for the organization.
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Minimum qualification: OND
- Proven working experience as a loan officer
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal oriented environment.
- Serving NYSC members can also apply
- Proximity to Ketu/Mile 12 and environs is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th August, 2019.