Graduate Program Recruitment at Ericsson Nigeria 2018
Published on May 31,2018 | 141 views
About the Employer
Ericsson is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm. Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world. We are currently recruiting qualified individuals for the Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program 2018
Req ID: 246599
- We have our next Graduate program in Nigeria, starting in July 2018 – which is open to all recent Engineering (or similar) graduates. The Ericsson Graduate program is run over a period of 12 months and during this period, there will be training and development opportunities available to the graduates.
- Ericsson is passionate about the growth of our employees, and offers on the job learning, as well as a structured training program. In this duration, you will be assigned a mentor and buddy to give you a great start to your career. You will be involved in day to day Network Design, Tuning, and Optimization support.
What We Offer You
- An exciting opportunity to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment.
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Continuous learning and development.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry.
- Working in the area of:
- Automated network operations
- Cloud computing and Virtualization infrastructure
- Core Network
- Digital Business Support Systems (BSS)
- Data entry and IT Infrastructure Operations
- Internet of Things (IoT) Products and Solutions
- Data Analytics
Job Responsibilities & Tasks
You will be involved in:
- Participate in 2G, 3G, and LTE parameter consistency checks, tuning and optimization to improve throughput, accessibility, retainability, mobility, etc.
- Help with customer complaints and provide solutions with proper explanation report.
- Provide support in customer discussions, presentations, and workshops.
- Learn more about the network area of working (Radio, Transport, Core).
- Assist technical team with Radio Access Network (RAN) related problems.
- Contribute to the interactions with customers and help identify areas of improvement.
- Exposure to data collection tools such as TEMs Investigation 13.0, etc.
- Expand knowledge on Linux, Internet Protocol (IP) and Cloud Technology.
- Minimum education level required: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science / IT, or Telecommunications, or relevant.
- Recently graduated individuals in the year 2017 / 2018 are preferred.
- Knowledge / general understanding of Telecommunications is a benefit.
- Completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program is required.
- This is a full-time graduate program with the duration of 12 months.
- Adaptable, flexible, and self-motivated
- Enjoy experimenting “outside the box” and innovative
- Passion for technology with a strong urge to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
- Good presentation skills and ability to work with diverse backgrounds.
- Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery.
- Fluent in English, and French – both written and spoken.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.
You may also like these Jobs