Graduate SC Specialist Excellence (Nigeria) At Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
Published on Jan 06,2023 | 2498 view
About the Employer
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employeesâ€™ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, operating in more than 70 countries. Our aim is to meet the energy needs of society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) is the largest Shell company in Nigeria and produced the countryâ€™s first commercial oil exports in 1958. SPDC is the operator of a joint venture (the SPDC JV) between the government-owned Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation â€“ NNPC (55% share), SPDC (30%), Total E&P Nigeria Ltd (10%) and the ENI subsidiary Agip Oil Company Limited (5%). It is focused on onshore and shallow water oil and gas producti
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Early Careers 2023 - Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is currently recruiting for the position of SC Specialist Excellence, Nigeria.
- Contract Management roles are the primary interface to deliver “most competitive” supply chains for the relevant business.
- They proactively identify and understand the needs from business stakeholders and collaboratively propose the most competitive solutions, based on an exhaustive review across all available value levers (price, demand, specifications).
- Supports internal stakeholders (more than one department) in fulfilling standard and non-standard operational requirements with minimal interface with external stakeholders (supplier).
- This job profile contains generic information and does not describe individual positions or required job competencies. Grading decisions will also depend on other factors.
- Understand the key interfaces and interdependencies between Contracting and Procurement (CP) processes, controls and systems to drive continuous improvement projects across our Supply Chain organization.
- Executes standard and defined contracts under close supervision by Manager.
- Manages basic processes and systems related to the department with no cross-functional or cross-system linkages (i.e. linked to one particular location or site only, typically warehouse roles).
What we Need from you?
- Any Bachelor's Degree is fine; preferably Sciences
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in Supply Chain
- Knowledge of SAP & Ariba systems
- Fluent in speaking and writing English.
- Experience in programming and coding is an advantage.
- Contracts data management and analysis
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Spotfire, PowerBI is desired but not preferred
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.