CredPal is a technology company that develops point-of-sale credit infrastructure to ease consumer credit purchase and enables retail businesses provide on-demand credit for the consumer population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern
- Our company is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis.
- Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
- Work with the on-site Communications Associate to create and implement campaigns
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events.
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field;
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- 1+ years’ experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 16th August, 2019.