Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2020 (GTTP) Recruitment At Meadow Hall Group
Published on Nov 18,2019 | 488 view
About the Employer
Meadow Hall Group was founded by Mrs Kehinde Nwani in July 2002. It started as a summer school in Bashorun Okusanya, Lekki Phase 1 with 24 children. By September of the same year the first academic session commenced with 60 children, six well-experienced teachers and six teaching assistants.
Meadow Hall Foundation (MHF) is the non-profit arm of Meadow Hall Group. MHF supports students, teachers, schools, and communities through partnership with individuals, public and private organisations to implement sustainable initiatives, projects and programmes such as School Adoption Programme, Meadow Hall Teacher Centres, Free Teacher Professional Development Training for Private and Public School Teachers, Educatorâ€™s Awards and Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme.
- The Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme (GTTP) is a 3 month teacher training and development initiative aimed at young graduates who are passionate about the teaching profession regardless of their first academic discipline. GTTP, which started in 2013 with 30 participants, has produced over 200 professional teachers who are presently working in various schools both in Nigeria and abroad. It is a corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiative of Meadow Hall and comes at no cost to the graduates.
- Join the train of professional teachers who will be trained to change the face of the education sector.
- To institute professionalism in teaching by providing the required training for new entrants into the field.
- To equip trainable young entrants into the profession with the latest developments and International best practice for effective teaching and learning.
- To attract into the teaching profession dynamic individuals who will acquire workplace and professional values to impact children and ultimately the Nation.
- To create an exceptional pool of teachers.
- A minimum of a Second Class upper (2-1) degree from a recognised institution in or outside Nigeria
- Open ONLY to fresh graduates who completed NYSC not more than two years ago
- Applicants must be within 21 and 28 years of age
- Passion for the teaching profession
- Proficient ICT Skills
- Good Communication and Social Skills
- Applicants without an education qualification (NCE, B.Ed, PGDE etc) are expected to obtain one not later than 1 year after the programme.
- Training by an international educational institution with best practice teaching tools, environment and methodologies.
- A platform for self-development, creativity and excellent service delivery.
- Exposure to modern educational settings and technology.
- To become a relevant icon in moulding the future generation.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2019.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.