Graduate Trainee Fresh Recruitment at Sterling Bank PlcSterling Bank Plc Published on Nov 25,2018
Job Title : Graduate Trainee
Employer : Sterling Bank Plc
Specialization : Banking / Insurance
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Applications are invited from eligible individuals to fill up the Graduate Trainee Positions at Sterling Bank in Lagos State. Are you the one? See the open positions below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Who We Seek
Your One World of difference:
- Are you interested in a world that aligns your passion, where talents are nurtured and challenged to express their capabilities in an innovative and agile environment?
- If yes… Then join the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program.
Basic Qualifications & Requirements
- Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
We seek candidates with the following qualities:
- Takes responsibility and Ownership
Are you also Tech savvy and you speak any or some of the following languages; Please indicate when applying:
- Java, XML, Android Development, Git , HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries(Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer… Etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th December, 2018.
You will be invited to go through the following steps:
- Step 1: Computer-Based Test.
- Step 2: Pre-Assessment center and Documentation:
- Successful candidates from the Computer Based Test would be invited for a pre-assessment, where Candidates are expected to demonstrate potential for key capabilities and qualities required for the Sterling Graduate Trainee program. Candidates will also be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification.
- Step 3: Assessment Center:
- Successful candidates from the pre-assessment stage would be invited for a full Assessment Centre exercise, which includes Competency Based Interview, Analytical exercise, Group exercise.
- Step 4: Final Interview:
- Successful candidates from the Assessment Centre would be required to meet with a member of the Executive Management Team for the final selection process.
- Step 5: Foundation School:
- Successful candidates from the final interview will be offered a place in our Graduate Trainee foundation school programme, where successful candidates will be trained and tested on practical, behavioral, and technical aspects of the Bank. Thereafter, successful candidates from the school will be offered employment into the Bank
Prospective applicants should please note that nigerianjobscout.com does not act as a recruiter for the firm above and as such does not receive cv from applicants.Applicants should also please take note that any job that requires divulging vital information such as your ATM pin or requesting financial pledges to process their applications are Scams and thus beware.