Graduate Trainee Program 2021 at Machine and Equipment Corporation Africa Limited (MECA)
Published on Jun 04,2021 | 1598 views
About the Employer
Machine and Equipment Corporation Africa Limited (MECA) is an Engineering, Operations and Technical Asset Management Corporation. Our unique industry positioning created the need to bridge the gap between end-users and manufacturers.
Machine and Equipment Corporation Africa Limited (MECA) Careers 2021 - Applications are invited for the MECA Graduate Trainee, Information Technology (IT) Technician.
Roles and Task Complexities
- Developing and implementing strategies to ensure & optimize compliance with company’s field operation policies using sophisticated software, systems and system security
- Monitoring, tracking and maintaining consistent surveillance over company’s equipment, machineries and property using high-end IT software, systems and system security.
- Preparing daily reports and reporting to the COO on activities of all company equipment, machineries and property monitored.
- Software performance tuning
- Software design and testing skill
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Possibly training junior staff
- Designing technical architecture to assist in simplifying and improving office processes as well as integrating systems and automating processes
- Assist in performing daily system monitoring, verifying integrity and availability of IT related resources
- Conducting regular system audits, software performance tuning and running regular checks on network and data security.
- Review and research into information technology solutions that improve the business processes, making them faster and more cost effective
- Research and documentation into business development trends that make it easier to track business leads and improve data presentation.
- Identifying and assessing possible strategies to expand the currently existing operations structure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information technology, Computer science or any related field.
- 1-4 years proven experience as an IT Technician or any relevant position.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should their CV to email@example.com
with the Job title as the subject of the email