Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment at Crown Flour Mill LimitedCrown Flour Mill Limited Published on Nov 16,2018
Job Title : Graduate Trainee Programme 2018
Employer : Crown Flour Mill Limited
Specialization : Social Science
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
Crown Flour Mills, more commonly known as CFM, initiated its operations in 1952 as a modest mill capable of milling 40 tons of wheat per day. We started out with the top-of-the-line equipment for the time, and focused on quality in every way.
Crown Flour Mill Careers 2018 - We are currently recruiting suitably qualified individuals for the November 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme.
- The Graduate Trainee Scheme is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders for Olam's businesses in Nigeria. The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months training program during which they will be exposed to; Classroom trainings, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Shadow Assignments, Field Assignments and Live Projects. They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored.
- At the end of the 12 months training, a final review of key learnings and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team and successful trainees will have their appointments confirmed into the first level of management cadre.
- First degree from a reputable institution in any of the following fields: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Food Science & Technology, Production Engineering, Operational Management, Business Administration, Accounting and related courses
- Minimum of Second Class Upper grade.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Young and energetic
- Ability to thrive in different working conditions.
- High mobility with affinity for different cultures and willingness to work in any part of Nigeria
- Strong team spirit
- Strong analytical and numeric skills.
- Fluency in English language and at least one other major Nigerian language. Ability to speak more than one main local language will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now or use the apply now button below.
Prospective applicants should please note that nigerianjobscout.com does not act as a recruiter for the firm above and as such does not receive cv from applicants.Applicants should also please take note that any job that requires divulging vital information such as your ATM pin or requesting financial pledges to process their applications are Scams and thus beware.