Graduate Trainee - Restaurant Operations Recruitment At The Place
Published on Nov 05,2022 | 1567 view
About the Employer
The Place is a proudly Nigerian company, operating in the hospitality sectors of the Nigerian economy. The brand is one of the business units operated by Smackers Ltd and has operational presence via multiple outlets, across different states in Nigeria.
We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).
We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
The Place Careers 2022 - Want to be passionate about your work? Motivated by challenges? Contribute to a field that has global impact? Applications are currently invited for the position of Graduate Trainee - Restaurant Operations.
We are seeking an eager, motivated and young talents to join our growing business as graduate trainees. In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel. Comprehensive training will include duties in Research, Strategy and Documentation, Operations and Food Production.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Must be open to learning new things, be innovative, creative, and interested in learning every function of the business.
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of a second class Upper degree in any discipline.
- Must be a recent graduate seeking to serve or just finished NYSC service
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical skills, communication, interpersonal and business writing skills.
- A self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- Must possess strong intellect, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- Sociable and outgoing
- Must have passion for cooking and culinary activities
- Must not be more than 26years old as at December 31st 2022
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than 2Weeks to the date of this publication.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.