Greensprings School is a Nigerian school established in the year 1985, in Lagos. It operates from Anthony and Lekki campus. its activities is divided into Pre-school, Elementary, Secondary and Sixth form (University Foundation Programme & International Baccalaureate) school. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
Greensprings School Career 2023 - We are seeking qualified candidates for the 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme which is commencing in May & August 2023. Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.
Locations: Anthony, Ikoyi, Lekki, Awoyaya - Lagos
- We are seeking qualified candidates for the 2022 / 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme which is commencing in May and August 2023 (Two batches). Those with a First Degree in Early Childhood Education will be given preference for Pre-school.
- Also, our Special Needs School – Anthos House; requires graduates of Special Education and related courses to apply as Graduate Trainees specifically for this campus. Candidates in addition to relevant qualifications must have a passion for children with Special Needs.
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with a particular focus on child development.
- Campuses are: Anthony (Anthony Village, Lagos), Lekki (Awoyaya axis Lagos), Ikoyi (Ikoyi - Lagos), Anthos House (Jakande 1st Gate, Lekki Lagos).
- Applicants should have a minimum of First Degree (in Education) or B.Sc / B.A / B.Tech with a P.G.D.E / PDE / NCE qualification in any related field.
- Relevant Work Experience: Preferably not more than 1 year post NYSC experience
- Age Range: 20 - 30 years
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance.
Deadline: 3rd February, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted