Head, Customer Care (Cash Officer) Recruitment at Polaris Bank Limited
Published on Aug 02,2023 | 456 view
About the Employer
Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank. With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). In October 2022, the bank was acquired by Strategic Capital Investment Limited.
Polaris Bank Limited Careers 2023 - Knowing that optimal staffing impacts positively on the Bank's performance, our Competency and Talent Management Framework allows employees to have a clear view of what their expected deliverables are.
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified individuals for the position of Head, Customer Care (Cash Officer).
Who are we looking for
- We are currently sourcing for candidates to be recruited as Head, Customer Care.
- They will be engaged in the operations department of services and products to customers, fostering and maintaining a healthy relationship between the Bank and its existing and prospective customers.
- Engaging and managing the operations of the branch, as well as promote services, products and ideas. Contributing in the implementation of operational strategies.
- Manage daily cash levels in the vault and ensure branch cash requirements are met
- Monitor inter-branch cash movements / requirements
- Ensure cash requirements at the teller point are adequate
- Authorise Customer Care Officer’s (CCOs’) transactions above limits
- Ensure adherence to all control procedures relating to cash movement
- Verify proper documentation/accounting entries to reflect cash movement
- Ensure proper documentation and verification of all CCOs’ and vault transactions
- Monitors CCOs’ till balances and provide funds as appropriate while ensuring CCOs’ cash in till exposure is within approved insurance limit
- Monitor movement of customers in/out of the bulk room for security purposes
- Ensure all accounts /CCOs are balanced at the end of the day
- Organise evacuation of excess cash in vault.
Preferred Skills and Experience / Requirements
- Excellent Customer Account Servicing/ Management skills
- Good knowledge of core banking application (Flexcube)
- Good products knowledge
- Process Management and documentation skills
- Team building, Leadership, coaching and influencing
- Organization/Coordination Skills
- Customer Management
- Analytical skills/problem solving/Negotiation
- Good transaction processing & documentation
- Excellent cash and vault management skills
- Good understanding of banking operations (Domestic & International Operations)
- Good accounting knowledge
- Cost/ budget management
- Liquidity tracking and cash forecasting
- Good communication (oral & written).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.