The Hewlett-Packard Company or Hewlett-Packard was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. Hewlett Packard (HP) is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide. The company’s offerings span from IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices to global services, imaging and printing. Our customers are virtually everybody: consumers, small and medium sized companies, large corporations as well as Government institutions.
Interested and suitably qualified induviduals are invuted to apply for the Hewlett Packard (HP) Recruitment For Junior Digital Marketing/ E-Commerce Professional
Job ID: 3049332
- As a Junior Digital Marketing/ E-Commerce Professional you will be a key member of HP’s exclusive 2-year Graduate Development Program – Start2Grow.
- You will be continuously exploring new technologies and ways to keep HP at the forefront of digital marketing pioneers.
- You will have a chance to be part of HP’s Digital Transformation in a diverse Omnichannel Sales team in more than 19 markets in CEMA region (Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa).
The diversity of opportunities and perspectives you will meet at HP will be:
- Structured onboarding and individual development plan
- Sales and leadership trainings
- On-the-job stretch assignments
- Regular feedback sessions
- Job shadowing in different sales functions
- Job rotation opportunities
- Coaching with world-class IT leaders
- Networking in a multicultural environment
- Opportunities to participate in different employee networks
As our Junior Digital Marketing/ E-Commerce Professional your key roles and responsibilities will be:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, email, social media and display advertising
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Coordinating content reviews and optimization projects based on market analysis
- Monitoring and managing HP partners’ SEO/SEM optimization projects and reporting on performance.
View all of our available opportunities
We are currently looking for super-graduates in Nigeria, come join our winning team! Do you recognize yourself in this profile:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree obtained in the last 12-24 months in a Business field, ideally with a major in Digital Marketing, Online Sales or Social Media Management
- Completed NYSC (or in process of receiving discharge certificate)
- Digital enthusiast, passionate about new technologies
- Drive and creative power to meet continuous challenges with positive can-do approach
- Ability to build relationships across teams and cultures
- Preferably Social Media management and e-commerce experience in a corporate environment
- Fluency in English language.
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!