HR Data Analyst Recruitment At Kuda
Published on Nov 27,2022 | 353 view
About the Employer
We came from frustration with excessive bank charges (for inconsistent services), now we’re here. Kuda is a fintech company on a mission to make financial services accessible, affordable and rewarding for every African on the planet.
We’re a tribe of passionate and diverse people who dreamed of building an inclusive money app that Africans would love so it’s only right that we ended up with the name ‘Kuda’ which means ‘love’ in Shona, a language spoken in the southern part of Africa.
We’re giving Africans around the world a better alternative to traditional finance by delivering free money transfers, smart budgeting and instant access to credit through digital devices.
Kuda Careers - Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified individuals for the position of HR Data Analyst at Kuda.
- This individual would be a hands on team member responsible for integrating learning contents electronically with the use of variety of authoring tools
- The individual is the one who would be responsible for Kuda's instructional design specifications
- She/he is a semi-technical mostly visual resource that helps bring learning narratives to life
- She/he will lead the design, implementation, management and operational performance of the LMS system, facilitate the creation of high quality e-learning courses and the development of an online learning strategy to support the overall business strategy
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide first-line support to Kuda Academy and HR when required
- Compile for various departments within the cross-functional teams MIS & Score cards, training analysis, updating and reporting.
- Setup, collect and analyze data from various regions and departments.
- Possess proficiency in data operations i.e. analytics to measure and drive operational and commercial performance.
- Review monthly learning data from various departments across the company.
- Document, prepare, review and analyse summaries and reports for the academy.
- Possess competence in designing, editing, and assisting with the preparation and finessing of PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintain confidentiality and a high degree of discretion.
- Develop and implement data analysis, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize data reporting efficiency and quality.
- Experience in generating actionable insights from reports; e.g Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in training data.
- Performs any other task as assigned.
- 1-3 years of working experience as a Data Analyst or in a similar position
- Have development experience with Business Intelligence tools like Looker and/or Tableau
- High proficiency in SQL and Excel
- Microsoft Office suit (full professional proficiency)
- Google Suite(full professional proficiency)
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages
- Knowledge of databases, system security and troubleshooting
- Data management & interpretation
- Logical Reasoning & sound conclusion
- Power BI
- Data analysis
Nice to have;
- Bachelor's degree in CS, Statistics, Business, Economics, or related field
- Experience in the Fintech or Banking industry
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- A great and upbeat work environment populated by a multinational team
- Career development & growth
- Access to world-class L&D
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a remote working option for certain roles
- Competitive annual leave
- Competitive pension
- Life assurance
- and more…
Deadline: Not Specified
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.