HR Executive Jobs At Phyatex International
Published on Sep 20,2019 | 315 views
About the Employer
PHYATEX CONSULT IS A TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS WHO WORK IN HR MANAGEMENT ROLES,ICT SOLUTIONS, COOPERATE PRESENTATIONS AND TRAININGS. WE SUPPORT BUSINESSES TO RECRUIT AND MANAGE THEIR HUMAN CAPITAL PROFITABLY AND SUSTAINABLE IN THESE RAPIDLY CHANGING ECONOMIC TIMES. OUR EXPERIENCE IN HR ROLES ENABLES US TO CONNECT EASILY TO OUR CLIENTS NEEDS AND TO PROFFER SOLUTIONS AS NEEDED. FROM RECRUITMENT, COOPERATE PRESENTATIONS AND TRAINING, WE HELP YOU GET IT RIGHT FROM DAY ONE. WE ALSO OFFER EXCELLENT SUPPORT TO OUR CLIENTS AND OUR EMPLOYEES.
Phyatex International Jobs 2019: Phyatex International provides consulting, training and recruitment services to organisations. We access the employment needs of our clients and provide solution.
Applications are cordially invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Executive
- We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
- HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation.
- Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Monitor HR department’s budget
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS)
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Proven work experience as an HR Manager or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
- B.Sc./ M.Sc. in Human Resources Management or any Social Sciences degree
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the email