HR Intern - Early Career Graduate Internship Programme at Baker Hughes
Published on May 29,2018 | 284 views
About the Employer
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Careers at Baker Hughes 2018 - Applications are cordially invited from suitably qualified individuals for the Early Graduate Career Internship Programme at Baker Hughes in Lagos.
Ref Id: 3117351
Job Function: Human Resources
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Global Operations
- GE Africa’s Early Career Graduate Internship Programme is a 12-month leadership program designed to give recent University/College graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership.
- Partner with HR and business team to develop and launch an EVP strategy for BHGE Nigeria
- Partner with local HRMs on integration initiatives – peer-to-peer sessions, cross-PC learning sessions, HR learning sessions, etc.
- Support local HRMs with transactional activities (e.g. tracking of leave balances) not covered by HRSC/HR Ops
- Other duties or projects as required
- Support HR team with a country-specific communications & engagement strategy
- Coordinate and assist in deriving coordinating employee engagement activities across multiple sites
- Support HR culture communications on PD, Culture Pillars, HR-specific announcements, etc.
- University Degree in Personnel Management/Human Resources/Communications/Psychology/Marketing or any of the Social Sciences.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.