HR Intern - Early Career Graduate Internship Programme at Baker Hughes
Published on May 29,2018 | 94 views
About the Employer
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Careers at Baker Hughes 2018 - Applications are cordially invited from suitably qualified individuals for the Early Graduate Career Internship Programme at Baker Hughes in Lagos.
Ref Id: 3117351
Job Function: Human Resources
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Global Operations
- GE Africa’s Early Career Graduate Internship Programme is a 12-month leadership program designed to give recent University/College graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership.
- Partner with HR and business team to develop and launch an EVP strategy for BHGE Nigeria
- Partner with local HRMs on integration initiatives – peer-to-peer sessions, cross-PC learning sessions, HR learning sessions, etc.
- Support local HRMs with transactional activities (e.g. tracking of leave balances) not covered by HRSC/HR Ops
- Other duties or projects as required
- Support HR team with a country-specific communications & engagement strategy
- Coordinate and assist in deriving coordinating employee engagement activities across multiple sites
- Support HR culture communications on PD, Culture Pillars, HR-specific announcements, etc.
- University Degree in Personnel Management/Human Resources/Communications/Psychology/Marketing or any of the Social Sciences.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.
You may also like these Jobs