HR Researcher Fresh Recruitment at Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria LimitedPublished on Jul 15,2019 | 25
Job Title : HR Researcher
Employer : Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited
Specialization : Oil and Gas / Energy
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Full time
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, operating in more than 70 countries. Our aim is to meet the energy needs of society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) is the largest Shell company in Nigeria and produced the country’s first commercial oil exports in 1958. SPDC is the operator of a joint venture (the SPDC JV) between the government-owned Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation – NNPC (55% share), SPDC (30%), Total E&P Nigeria Ltd (10%) and the ENI subsidiary Agip Oil Company Limited (5%). It is focused on onshore and shallow water oil and gas production in the Niger Delta
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Researcher
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable meeting new people frequently and have an ability to determine a candidate’s potential through clever questions.
- They should have excellent organizational skills in order to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates.
- Additionally, they should be committed to both meeting and exceeding assigned quotas.
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates
- Meet weekly quotas related to calls and emails.
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Conduct interviews via phone or in-person
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Bachelor’s degree
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- High-energy and passion
- Demonstrated ability to meet quotas.
How to Apply for this Position