ICT Analyst (Supervisory) Fresh Recruitment At MTN Nigeria 2019
Published on Jul 22,2019 | 139 views
About the Employer
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Applications are invited for the MTN Nigeria 2019 recruitment of ICT Analyst (Supervisory)
- Manage The Technical Sales Team To Ensure Efficient And Effective Delivery On Set Objectives
- Serve The Division’s Internal Customers And Provide Solutions To Improve The Customer Experience.
- Strategic Partnerships With MTNN Leadership Team To Drive Awareness On Expected Behaviours And Impact On Non-Compliance On Bottom Line Results And Company Image/Reputation.
- Drive Planned Strategy For The Successful Delivery Of MTN Group And MTNN Transformation Initiatives Focusing On Customer Centricity, Including Perfect 10 Project.
- Drive An Increase In MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Interpret Customer’s Business Needs And Articulate/Demonstrate How MTN’s ICT Services Can Benefit The Customer And Address Their Needs.
- Network And Build Solid Relationships With Internal Units And Relevant Third Parties (E.G. Strategic Investors, Technical And Finance Partners, Business Consultants Etc.) And Develop A Close Working Relationship With Relevant Information Sources To Provide An Integrated Service.
- Maintain Effective Working Relationships With Internal And External Suppliers.
- Capture And Store In-Life Product Management And Value Pricing Information And Provide Data To Support Management Decision-Making.
- Assist And Advise Stakeholders In Making Informed And Effective Business Decision On Product Pricing
- Continuous Liaison With Internal And External Stakeholders (Marketing, Key Accounts Managers, Customer Relations, IS, NWG, Corporate Clients, Etc.) To Ensure Hitch-Free Sales Operations
- Continuously Seek Self-Professional Development To Sharpen Skills And Capabilities In A Versatile And Evolving Digital Landscape.
- Coach And Train The Team To Ensure Understanding Of The Objectives And Goals Of The Department, Awareness Of Set Targets/Requirements And Regularly Review Their Training Needs.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- Occasional local travel as required
Experience & Training
- First Degree In A Related Discipline.
- IP/MPLS Certifications Is A Requirement (CCNP, CCNA, )
- Fluent In English
- IT Certifications Or Training In Cloud Computing Will Be An Added Advantage (DCIS, VMWARE,CCNA-Data Center)
- 3 - 7 Years’ Experience Which Includes:
- Experience In Datacenter Solutions (ICT, Infrastructure And Software As A Service)
- Experience Working In A Medium To Large Organization
- Relevant Experience In In Technical Sales, Project, Solution Development, IT Service Management And Support Management
- Solution Planning And Development
- Advance Level IP Networking, Internet And VPNs
- Internal Conferences On Cloud Computing, Telecommunications And Consumer Trends
- Relationship Management
- Project Management
||BEng, BSc, HND, BA Or BEd
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.
You may also like these Jobs