IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) 2023
Published on Jan 21,2023 | 797 view
About the Employer
IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
IHS Recruitment 2023 - The strength of IHS comes from its people. Our recruitment procedures are extremely rigorous. And once here, everyone goes through a bespoke, high-quality and constantly evolving training program. Here in Nigeria, we are currently on the search for the highest caliber of early Engineering talent to join our Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) 2023.
- At the minimum, you will possess a Second Class Lower Bachelor's Degree or an Upper Credit in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics (with Electronics concentration), Telecommunications Engineering.
- You must have completed or been exempted from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Not more than 3 years of work experience (including NYSC)
- You will be required to demonstrate your ability to build and grow your Engineering career through solid verbal, numeric, critical reasoning, and logical thinking skills.
- We believe that you are the future of our Engineering leadership, so you will also have to demonstrate potential to attain greater and higher levels of responsibility through actions and decisions that are aligned with our core values: Be Bold, Customer Focus, Innovation, and Integrity.
At IHS Towers, we are building and sustaining the infrastructure that’s powering digital connectivity across emerging markets. If you would like to join us on this exciting and transformative journey as a talented early-career engineer, please apply.
We are fully committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from women who would like to pursue and advance their careers in Engineering.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.