International Breweries Plc Recruitment For Graduate Process Operator – Energy & FluidsPublished on Jul 15,2019 | 12
Job Title : Graduate Process Operator – Energy & Fluids
Employer : International Breweries Plc
Specialization : Social Science
Location : Rivers
Job Type : Full time
International Breweries plc is a brewery in Nigeria. It began production in December 1978 with an installed capacity of 200 000 hectolitres per annum, this increased to 500 000 hl/a in December 1982
Eligibible individuals are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Operator – Energy & Fluids
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full-time
- We’re hiring the ambitious and the passionate. If you are up for a challenge and ready to grow your career, you’ve come to the right place!
The key purpose of the role is responsible for:
- Operate utilities machines and equipment according to work instructions and adhere to safe working practices at all times
- Leading the Process monitoring function in Utilities
- Monitor the generation and utilisation of all utilities within the process
- Identify and deliver initiatives to deliver step change performance improvement and process stability in order to realise true process capability
- Understanding metering processes.
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Maintain housekeeping standards in his area of operation
- Carry out Autonomous operations, cleaning and maintenance on machines.
- Operate and control the process according to SOP’s
- Ensure utilities process quality and productivity
- Monitor and Control utilities production processes in the E&F plant on shift
- Interpret and implement production plan for shift.
The occupants of this position should possess:
- Minimum of HND /B.Eng. – Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or it’s equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience in a utilities or FMCG environment.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Carry out basic machine maintenance
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Work in teams.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Assessments and background checks form part of the recruitment process.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.