IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
IPI PowerTech Graduate Recruitment 2020 - With IPT PowerTech, you have the opportunity to be involved in diverse projects and work with experts in different fields. We are a company that values challenge, creativity, and professional passion. Our exciting career opportunities across our operations put you at the forefront of development.
Joining our team, you can always go further. We are committed to provide a dynamic environment that leverages skills and talents, and nurtures involvement and collaboration, all to build rewarding careers that turns your every potential into a real impact on the industry.
Location: Northern Region, Nigeria
Employment Type: Permanent
- If you’re young, innovative, agile, and solution driven, we implore you to start your career with us as we look to impart fresh ideas into our operations. (Production, Implementation and Maintenance)
- Successful applicants will undergo a period of training (classroom and field) on the various aspects of our technical operations after which he/she will be deployed.
- HND or B. Eng / Tech in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with at least Lower credit or second class lower not earlier than 2017.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Not more than two years post NYSC experience.
- Must not be above thirty (27) years of age.
- Must be willing to work in the north and any other region in the country
- Ability to learn, analyze, and understand technical processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must.
- HIGH level of Integrity.
Application Closing Date
Note: Only northern candidates will be considered for this application.