IT Systems Specialist (m / w) Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria PlcJulius Berger Nigeria Plc Published on Sep 07,2018
Job Title : IT Systems Specialist (m / w)
Employer : Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Specialization : ICT / Programming
Location : Abuja
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
With some 8,000 employees, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is one of Nigeria's leading construction companies and is one of the largest private employers in the country. Realize innovative construction projects with the Julius Berger Group. Passion, precision and competence characterize our employees. Set standards with us and become part of our successful teams. Realize innovative construction projects with Julius Berger International GmbH.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Systems Specialist (m / w)
Location: Abuja / Nigeria.
- Completed study of computer science or comparable education
- Many years of practical experience in the administration of MS Exchange
- In-depth Skype for Business and Active Directory experience
- Very good knowledge of MS Powershell and Windows Server 2016 and Microsoft Office 2016
- Knowledge of VMware ESXi / VSphere is an advantage
- A high degree of commitment and willingness to perform, as well as a pronounced sense of responsibility
- Flexible, mobile and open to new experiences
- Safe English communication in spoken and written
- Administration and architecture of the complex MS Exchange Server landscape
- Administration and architecture of the Skype for Business environment
- Administration / coordination of the MDM environment
- Support / Representation in Active Directory and Server Management
- Handling IT monitoring for your own area of responsibility
- 3rd-level and VIP support for messaging and collaboration
- A performance-related remuneration and expatriation allowances with low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced international team
- Accommodation is provided in company-owned camps
- Medical care on site
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now or use the apply now button below.
Prospective applicants should please note that nigerianjobscout.com does not act as a recruiter for the firm above and as such does not receive cv from applicants.Applicants should also please take note that any job that requires divulging vital information such as your ATM pin or requesting financial pledges to process their applications are Scams and thus beware.