IT Trainees Recruitment At ALERT Microfinance Bank Limited
Published on Feb 16,2023 | 705 view
About the Employer
ALERT Microfinance Bank Limited is a limited liability company, incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with Registration Certificate No 1112134 on 2nd May, 2013 as a company limited by shares. The bank commenced full financial operations on 2nd January, 2014 with an Authorized share capital of N 20,000,000 (Twenty Million naira only) fully paid up at a nominal value of N1.00 per share. ALERT Microfinance Bank Limited, formerly known as BOIG Microfinance Bank Limited is a unit MFB. We are strategically located in the commercial hub center of Lagos State, an area that accommodates varieties of business ventures ranging from small, medium to large scale business enterprises
ALERT Microfinance Bank Careers 2023 - Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified individuals for the position of IT Trainees at ALERT Microfinance Bank.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper in Computer Science or Information Communication Technology
- Tech Savvy
- Proficiency in Programming and Application Development is an added advantage.
- Interested Candidates who newly completed NYSC service year could be considered.
- Must be Tech Savvy and very smart
- Technical Understanding of Coding and Application development is an added advantage
Application Deadline: 24th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word” to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org using “IT Trainees” as the subject of the mail.