Welcome to our prestigious institution where we aid young mind to think, discover and develop their unique talents within a disciplined learning environment and drive them to their maximun potentials.
At Eminentville Schools, we believe every child is special and gifted so we take pride in grooming our children, teaching them good morals, guiding and inspiring them to become the future of tomorrow.
Eminentville Schools, a reputable Educational Institution in Port Harcourt is seeking application from suitably qualified candidates for the positions below:
Job Title: English Head
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- B.Ed/ M.Ed or B.sc/ B.A with PGDE in Education
- A minimum of 4 years cognate experience in teaching and Managerial position / years of related experience in standards development, teachers training, and materials development in early grade reading and writing in English;
- Experience working with complex projects and collaborating with professional peers on joint products;
- Knowledge of and experience with primary school context; Knowledge of and experience with English language curriculum;
- Teacher training and teacher coaching experience;
- Teaching/learning materials development experience
- Team player and willingness to learn;
- Experience working with Nigerian government counterparts (at national, state, and Local Government Education Authority levels) to design, implement, support, and monitor education programming will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Cambridge English
- Outstanding experience in teaching English and other subjects and ability to provide effective experimental learning.
- Good Computer knowledge with experience in digital learning will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Subject/Classroom Teacher
- We are looking for Seasoned and competent Classroom Teacher/ Subject Teacher to teach students of diverse age group in our school.
The responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Research for textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabus, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curriculum, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Maintain records of students’ assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
- Proficient in the use of the computer and internet(desirable).
- Must possess leadership, student centered teaching and excellent communication skills
- Competent in the field/areas of specialization.
- Effective written and Communication skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Ed, in Subject Areas or B.Sc with PGDE, B.Ed in English.
- A knowledge of Cambridge Standard will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in teaching.
Job Title: Science Head
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We are looking for an experienced Science Head to maintain this high achieving department, using our incredible facilities which allow for brilliant classroom engagement, interaction and on-hands learning to fill this leadership.
- B.Ed/M.Ed or B.Sc/B.A with PGDE in Education
- A minimum of 4 years cognate experience in teaching and managerial position
We are looking for:
- Highly capable teacher covering all 3 core Science subjects
- Proven track record of successful exam results
- Capacity to nurture and develop NQT’s (Newly Qualified Teachers)
- Experience within a larger secondary school
- Continual development of the curriculum to ensure high-performance levels
- Knowledge of and experience with secondary school context; Knowledge of and experience with Science Curriculum;
- Teachers training and Teachers coaching experience; Teaching / Learning Material Development
- Knowledge of Cambridge Curriculum, Exams and Teaching will be an added advantage.
- Good Knowledge and Application of Digital Learnin
- A driven professional who if not already has the potential to be an outstanding classroom practitioner.
- You should have a proven record in improving staff effectiveness and be confident in your ability to innovate learning across the science department
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an Application Letter and a copy of their CV, highlighting the skills and experience that makes them suitable for this role to the e-mail: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Forward soft-copy to:
No. 1 Eminentville Close,
Off G.U.Ake Airport Link Road, Eliogbolo,
Port Harcourt – Rivers State