KPMG Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019
Published on Aug 28,2019 | 264 views
About the Employer
KPMG Nigeria - KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
KPMG Jobs 2019: KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Careers at KPMG 2019 - KPMG Nigeria is currently recruiting for its 2019 Accounting Graduate Academy Program:
Title: KPMG Accounting Academy
Job ref.: 146083BR
Job type: Full Time
Service Line: Audit
Job Level: Associate/team member
Contract Type: Permanent
About the Program
- The KPMG Accounting Academy has been developed to create an opportunity for qualified graduate accountants to join the firm upon completion of the mandatory National Youth Service Corps – NYSC. The academy enables accounting graduates and other eligible individuals to gain professional qualification in accounting – ACA, before they join KPMG. Some of the benefits include:
- Graduates can become ACA qualified at no cost to them
- Lectures, Tuition and daily lunch expenses are fully paid by KPMG
- A great Opportunity to learn from experienced professionals
- Opportunity for immediate employment upon ACA qualification
- Participants at the academy will undergo intensive lectures on a weekly basis, before they take any of their ICAN exams. They will also have the opportunity for skeletal work exposures in KPMG when necessary.
- Accounting graduates, who are currently serving in Lagos or have been mobilized to serve in Lagos
- Have completed youth service (NYSC) and are interested in taking this route towards becoming ACA qualified
- Non accounting graduates are also eligible, but must have passed at least 2 papers at ICAN skills level
- Minimum of 2.1 (second class upper) at first degree
- Minimum of five credits at O’level (to include Mathematics & English), obtained at ONE sitting
- Age must be less than 25 years
- Should not have written the KPMG graduate aptitude test previously.
Application Closing Date
Note: Eligible applicants will be contacted to take the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.
You may also like these Jobs