KPMG Nigeria 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Programme RecruitmentKPMG Nigeria Published on Dec 18,2018
Job Title : 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Programme
Employer : KPMG Nigeria
Specialization : Accounting / Economics / Finance
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world– finding solutions and adding value.
KPMG 2019/2020 Recruitment - Are you genuinely curious about how things happen in the way they do? Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations?
A career in KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme could be for you!
Job Code: 100702BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now or use the apply now button below.
Prospective applicants should please note that nigerianjobscout.com does not act as a recruiter for the firm above and as such does not receive cv from applicants.Applicants should also please take note that any job that requires divulging vital information such as your ATM pin or requesting financial pledges to process their applications are Scams and thus beware.