KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment, August 2018KPMG Nigeria Published on Aug 16,2018
Job Title : Graduate Trainee Programme
Employer : KPMG Nigeria
Specialization : Accounting / Economics / Finance
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE? Our winning mind-set! We are a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust.
KPMG Graduate Jobs in Nigeria - Fresh recruitment for the Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019 is currently open at KPMG Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting for the Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019
Job Code: 100702BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper
- division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospective applicants should please note that nigerianjobscout.com does not act as a recruiter for the firm above and as such does not receive cv from applicants.Applicants should also please take note that any job that requires divulging vital information such as your ATM pin or requesting financial pledges to process their applications are Scams and thus beware.