Latest Airtel Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
Published on Jul 06,2018 | 45 views
About the Employer
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria
Are you passionate and energetic? Do you want to work in a fast paced dynamic and challenging environment? Then Airtel is the place for you!
We are hiring for the Graduate Trainee Recruitment programme 2018.
- If you have a degree in Accounting, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or any related field with no more than 3 years’ work experience then this opportunity is for you.
- We are currently looking for suitable graduates for immediate employment in our Finance and Supply Chain functions.
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of working tools such as Microsoft Office Suite and show interest in working in Finance and Supply Chain Management.
Core Competencies Required
- Ability to execute given tasks efficiently within timelines accepts ownership and responsibility for given tasks.
- Customer service orientation. Ensures timely resolution of customer service issues/concerns. Follows transparent policies and communication
- Identifies innovation or novel solutions for completing work assignments
- Displays teamwork and cooperation to achieve organizational goals
- Seek opportunities to develop self through training and additional experiences
- Recognizes and acts upon opportunities
Application Deadline 12th July, 2018
Note: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.
You may also like these Jobs