Latest Job Recruitment at The British High Commission (Lagos & Abuja)Published on Apr 23,2019 | 2
Job Title : Multiple Jobs
Employer : British High Commission (BHC)
Specialization : Any Discipline
Location : Multiple
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
Applications are invited from eligible and suitably qualified individuals for the positions below:
1) BMATT Nigeria / Driver - N234,033
Ref Id: 19/19 ABJ
Apply for this Job Recruitment
2) Office Manager – NCA Joint Border Task Force Project - N610,536
Ref Id: 09/19 LOS
- Please complete the application form in full as the information provided is used during screening.
- Please check your application carefully before you submit, as no changes can be made once submitted.
- The British High Commission will never request any payment or fees to apply for a position.
- Employees recruited locally by the British High Commission in Abuja are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law in Nigeria.
All candidates must be legally able to work and reside in the country of the vacancy with the correct visa/work permit status or demonstrate eligibility to obtain the relevant permit.
- The responsibility lies on the successful candidate to;
- Obtain the relevant permit
- Pay fees for the permit
- Make arrangements to relocate
- Meet the costs to relocation
The British High Commission do not sponsor visas/work permits except where it may be local practice to do so.
- Employees who are not eligible to pay local income tax: e.g. certain third-country nationals and spouses/partners of UK diplomats will have their salaries abated by an equivalent amount.
- Information about the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Competency Framework can be found on this link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/civil-service-competency-framework Please note: AA=A1, AO=A2, EO=B3, HEO=C4, SEO=C5
- Reference checking and security clearances will be conducted on successful candidates.
- If you don’t already hold a valid SA Police Clearance Certificate, we recommend that you apply for the certificate at the time of your application.
Application Deadline 1st May, 2019.
You may also like these Jobs
- Dataville Research LLC
- Oct 17,2019
- Google Nigeria
- Sep 19,2019
- McKinsey & Company Nigeria
- Sep 18,2019
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
- Sep 17,2019
- SAFESAAC Consulting
- Sep 10,2019
- Aug 27,2019
- The British High Commission (BHC)
- Aug 23,2019
- Institute of Peace and Leadership Studies (IPELS)
- Aug 13,2019