Latest MainOne Cable Recruitment For Account Manager In Ogun StatePublished on Aug 10,2019 | 242
Job Title : Account Manager
Employer : MainOne Cable
Specialization : Telecommunication
Location : Ogun
Job Type : Full time
MainOne is a broadband infrastructure company providing innovative telecoms services and network solutions across West Africa. Since its launch in 2010, MainOne has developed a reputation for providing highly reliable services to major telecom operators, ISPs, government agencies, small to large enterprises, and educational institutions in West Africa. MainOne also owns a data centre subsidiary, MDXi which builds and operates Tier III data centres across West Africa. At MainOne, we are game changers. A team working together with fresh ideas, leveraging advanced technology to provide IT solutions that revolutionize businesses and enable West Africa’s digital economy, while building an organization that is sustainable and value generating.
MainOne Cable Recruitment 2019 - A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big. Applications are invited for the position below
Job Title: Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum years of Experience: 5
- The Account Manager’s primary function will be to to retain and grow the current accounts and also gain new market share in assigned territory.
Other responsibilities include:
- Generate new business leads.
- Manage relationships of specific assigned accounts to grow the company’s sales/revenues.
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
- Ensure sales input into CRM is constantly updated.
- Attend client meetings as required for sales closure.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for specific accounts.
- Deliver sales presentations as may be required to high level decision makers.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably Business Management or related field.
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Strong Quantitative Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Management
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Research & writing skills
- Analytical Thinking
Demands of the job:
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Understanding local dynamics of the sector
- Ability to bring intel that will lead to increased sales.
- Strong ability to grow sales in the sector
- Knowledge of corporate and public sector business
How to Apply for this Position