Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development, Business Process Strategist Consultancy Outfit. Our corporate philosophy establishes the fundamental principles of our management system. Our operational and performance standards translate the corporate values into specific management expectations. We preserve a high level of business ethics characterized by integrity and honesty in all our business actions.
Applications are invited to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Core Data Analyst
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analyzing results
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Should have a Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or other related fields
- Must have at up to 3 years professional working experience in a job that require extensive data analysis.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages (MS Excel – Expert Level and other packages)
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail.
Job Title: Business Developer
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Job Title: Training and Development Manager
- The Training and Development Manager helps the business to keep ahead of the ever-changing business environment in terms of trends and practices. The Training and Development Manager is responsible for the delivery of business-wide training initiatives that drive the business’s growth strategies.
- The Training and Development Manager is responsible for the development, coordination, delivery, tracking and reporting of employee training programs in the business and reports directly to the Senior Human Resources Manager. The Training and Development Manager must have a love of efficiency and a willingness to champion organizational change.
- Coordination / Support: Taking initiative in assisting individual employees in the maintenance and improvement of their job skills and preparation for promotions or roles that demand greater skills; understanding and assessing L&D needs; designing and implementing L&D programs (including budgeting); setting up individualized training programs in order to strengthen employees’ existing skills or to cultivate new ones; responding to training requests from departmental leads or project leaders to develop and deliver training on time and within the requested budget.; onboarding new employees, ensuring indoctrination into the company culture, incorporating them into their departments and ensuring that basic skills and knowledge are covered
- Analysis and Innovation: Designing and innovating on methods to measure, analyze and improve the effectiveness of L&D initiatives; analyzing and reviewing implemented programs and vendors/training providers; prepare knowledge products (reports, presentations, publications) to share what works
- Relationship Management: Proactively research and identify potential partners and determine if they are a good service provider; build and maintain relationships with a growing network of training providers.
- Knowledge of learning and development best practices.
- A proven track record of training program development and management.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- 2-3 Years Experience as L&D Coordinator or related in a fast-paced and highly competitive business environment.
- B.Sc. (Ed) or B.Sc. in Human Resource Management or related.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in education, human resources or a related discipline.
- CIPM and NITAD is an added advantage.
Job Title: Senior Key Account Manager
- The Senior Key Account Manager will support the Head of Key Account Management and oversee the activities of the Junior account management personnel
- Again, the Senior Key Account Manager will be directly engaged in managing Key Account and also strategically bring a strong analytical acumen and business development prowess to the table.
- The Senior Key Account Manager will play a managerial role over several account managers and oversees strategic commercial negotiations, in cost savings, pricing, supply agreements, and payment terms for key accounts
- In this capacity, the Senior Key Account Manager will also drives the sales force in order to encourage the development and discovery of key accounts
- The Senior Key Account Manager, in conjunction with the Head of Key Account Management, determine and set budgetary needs for the key account department and also set the key account sales targets and strategic plans for the achievement of those targets.
- The Senior Key Account Manager will play the role of mapping key account and monitoring competitor activities for the purpose of formulating informed strategies that will reduce business churn and give the business an edge over competition
- The Senior Key Account Manager will also encourages the enhancement of relationships with key consumer influencers and develops a stronger understanding of consumer behavior through a deeper analysis of consumer decision-making criteria, leading to the attraction and retention of key Consumers.
- The Senior Key Account Manager will conduct research and gathers data on consumer, market, and competitor activity with an aim of encouraging key account client acquisition and retention
- In this role, the Senior Key Account gathers data and information, analyzes it and provides formal reports to senior key account management for use in informed decision-making and strategy formulation
- He regularly coordinates cost-benefit analyses and shared projects, and reviews key account plans on a regular basis as part of process to avail insights for departmental performance and improvement
- The Senior Key Account Manger also measures departmental performance and weighs it against targets and the business’s KPIs, and subsequently presents proposals for strategic approaches that lead to the attainment or surpassing of targets.
- The position of the Senior Key Account Manager is a collaborative one, where The Manager will partner with other sales and marketing departments in order to actively develop aligned marketing goals that ensure no conflict of interests between these departments, and works to create a unified and stronger front in the quest to achieve the business’s objectives
- The Manager will consults with the customer support department on key consumer supply issues and determines what the best communication plan would be for key accounts
- In conjunction with senior key account management, the Senior Manager will also liaises with the finance department in determining the budgetary allocation for the department, voicing any concern of additional financial necessities in order to ensure optimal performance of the department.
Knowledge an Opportunity:
- The Senior Key Account Manager has the responsibility of constantly gathering information on the best practices and market/consumer trends that will enable the account management department to stay up to par or even ahead of competition in the market
- He gathers important information by attending tradeshows, attending sales seminars, indulging in relevant publications and so forth
- The Senior Key Account Manager, in this capacity, will also identifies key account prospects and opportunities in addition to identifying, upgrading, and maintaining value added accounts.
Account Management and Maintenance:
- The Senior Key Account Manager, however, does not simply oversee key account management;
- He will also personally manages and maintains high-level accounts. In this position, he monitors the account sales performance and engages at the consumers’ level in order to increase the levels of engagement with these key clients, hence.
- The Senior Key Account Manager will performs similar duties as may be necessary for the effective execution of his duties and duties as delegated by the Head of Key Account Management, the Director of Sales, or the Chief Sales Officer.
- Education: The Senior Key Account Manager will have a Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred) in Sales, Marketing, Business Management, Customer Relationship Management, Communications, Business Administration or any other related field.
- Experience: A candidate for this position must have had at least 5 years of working experience in key account management within a fast-paced and highly competitive business environment, preferably working as a Key Account Manager
- A suitable candidate will have proven and successful experience in high-value client acquisition, satisfaction, and retention working as a Key Account Manager
- He must also possess proven experience of having driven sales initiatives and achieving or surpassing business targets.
- Communication skills
- Interperson skills
- Ms Office skills
- Negotiation skills
- Customer Expertise
- Selling Skills
- Presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.