Learning Administrator Recruitment at Old Mutual Nigeria
Published on Jun 07,2018 | 226 views
About the Employer
OLD MUTUAL GROUP
OLD MUTUAL GROUP
We provide investment, savings, insurance and banking services in Africa, Europe, the Americas and Asia. We have 18.9 million customers and approximately 64,000 employees.
Old Mutual began in Cape Town in 1845 as South Africa’s first mutual life insurance company, offering financial security in uncertain times. Today, 171 years on, the Group is made up of four strong businesses operating successfully in their respective markets and enabling positive futures for their stakeholders.
Invest in a new beginning at Old Mutual Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals for the position of Learning Administrator at Old Mutual Nigeria.
This role is responsible for performing general Learning Administration, providing process and client support and is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts. This role will assist with delivery, design, development and assessment of learning interventions.
- An OND / HND / Bachelor’s degree.
- HR related study or experience of 1 to 2 years is an added advantage
- An Administrator with an adequate level of skill and knowledge in Learning & Development.
- Assists with the design and implementation of learning interventions.
- Customises and/or updates existing learning material based on business needs.
- Assists with Learning Assessments.
- Reports on the strengths and shortcomings of the learning events.
- Assists with the improvement of learning Interventions when and if required.
- Performs general learning administration.
- Resolves queries about process issues relating to Learning practices.
- Provides process support on HR issues as part of a segment/business unit Learning team, or a centralised Learning area.
- Deals with personal and sensitive information that necessitates confidentiality at all times.
Key Result Areas
- Conducts knowledge/skills assessment for each learning intervention, including formative and summative assessments.
- Ensures all related learning data is captured.
- Ensures all processes related to Learning interventions are completed.
- Manages and reports on all learning data.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of three (3) months.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Analyses trends related to learning evaluation, effectiveness and quality of the learning intervention.
- Reports on the strengths and shortcomings of the learning interventions and recommends improvements.
- Provides stakeholder feedback or reports on learning intervention as required.
- Assists with training needs analysis for specified areas.
- Assist with the development and/or adaptation of existing learning material.
- Obtains quality approval for learning material prior to formal implementation.
Application Closing Date : 20th June, 2018
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.
You may also like these Jobs