Loan Officer Trainee at Addosser Microfinance BankPublished on Apr 29,2019 | 11
Job Title : Loan Officer Trainee
Employer : Addosser Microfinance Bank
Specialization : Banking / Insurance
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Full time
Addosser Microfinance Bank, an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services requires suitable candidates for their graduate trainee program
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer Trainee
Job Sector: Banking
- We seek to attract aspiring candidates who want to build a career in the financial service sector and are highly driven to achieve their career aspirations while fulfilling organizational goals.
- Conduct credit checks on borrowers and their guarantors.
- Confirm status (Physical state, valuation e.t.c) of asset/properties used as collateral by customers.
- Sourcing for loan clients in identified market zones.
- Rendering financial advice to customers.
- Ensure credit appraisal and cash flow analysis of clients.
- Ensure all loan requirements inclusive of charges are properly communicated to clients and all documentation duly completed, executed and submitted.
- Ensure all approved loan are disbursed timely.
- Supervise loan packaging and documentation.
- Work experience is not required.
- Excellent team player.
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills, including the ability to interact effectively with People of diverse cultures.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- A minimum of HND/Bachelor’s Degree passed at minimum of Second Class division.
- Applicants should not be more than 27 years old.
- Candidate must be prepared to take up a marketing role.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos and must have concluded NYSC.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th May, 2019.
- Selected candidates will be hired as “Loan Officer Trainees”, and undergo a structured training and competency-building program to equip them for top-level performance.
- Only suitable candidate will be selected.