MainOne has grown to become the leading provider of Wholesale and Enterprise connectivity and data center services across the West African region and the company partners with major global technology companies to deliver services to its customers. The company continues to grow its footprint with major network interconnection facilities, extensive terrestrial fiber build out, regional Points of presence, and delivery of services into 10 countries in West Africa.
MainOne Careers - At MainOne, we are game changers. A team working together with fresh ideas, leveraging advanced technology to provide IT solutions that revolutionize businesses and enable West Africa’s digital economy, while building an organization that is sustainable and value generating.
The Credit Control Supervisor will manage the team responsible for following up with outstanding invoices to the company and plays a vital role in the cash flow of the organization ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively in Main One. Other responsibilities shall include the following:
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Full administration of the credit policy
- Follow-up on Customers on WHT credit notes
- Working to strict monthly and annually collections targets
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations.
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Generation of ageing analysis reports and cash collection reports.
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Ensuring that all major accounts work to agreed order to cash cycle.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
- Follow-up on debt by telephone and email thereby reducing debtor days.
- Rating of new and existing customers based on the provisions of the credit policy
- Liaising with the Sales and Accounts Receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- 5 - 7 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- Professional qualification in accounting preferably ACCA/ICAN
- MBA would be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS office
- Problem Solving Skills
- Relationship Management
Demands of the Job
- Ability to work under minimal or no supervision.
- Attention to details
- Ability and willingness to work long and odd hours.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.