Management Graduate Trainee jobs at Food Concepts (Minna, Niger) 2019Published on Mar 15,2019 | 1
Job Title : Management Graduate Trainee 2019
Employer : Food Concepts Plc (Minna)
Specialization : Executive / Management
Location : Niger
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders. Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
Jobs at Food Concepts Plc - Applications are invited for the Management Graduate Trainee recruitment 2019
Location: Minna, Niger
Job type: Full-time
- Maintain overall quality and service standards.
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve target.
- Keep regular contact with customers to obtain feedback on service, food quality and staff friendliness using customer comment cards.
- Respond to written customer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Conduct management meetings.
- Communicate and implement national and local promotions.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Develop Operations Excellence Audit action plan.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
- Financial planning
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programmes
- Should possess BSc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Experience in the QSR/Hospitality industry is an added advantage
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only candidates that reside in minna and its environs would be contacted.
You may also like these Jobs
- Phyatex International
- Sep 20,2019
- Sundry Markets Limited (Marketsquare)
- Sep 05,2019
- MasterCard Nigeria
- Aug 02,2019
- The Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC)
- Jul 29,2019
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E)
- Jul 29,2019
- J-World International Recording Studios
- Apr 22,2019
- Hewlett Packard (HP)
- Apr 20,2019
- Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev)
- Mar 15,2019