Management Trainee Programme (Special Stream) Recruitment at The Nigerian Bottling Company LimitedPublished on Aug 05,2018 | 3
Job Title : Management Trainee Programme (Special Stream)
Employer : Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC)
Specialization : Executive / Management
Location : Unspecified
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
Nigerian Bottling Company is one of the world’s largest bottlers of drinks from The Coca‑Cola Company. In Nigeria, we serve approximately 180 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
Nigerian Bottling Company has launched a 2-year programme designed for high achieving post graduates to challenge them to grow into Coca-Cola HBC’s next generation of leaders. Special stream introduces additional requirements with the aim being to identify and develop high achievers into senior leaders within a 2-4 year horizon.
- Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) at First degree and Post Graduate certiﬁcate in any of the following disciplines listed below:
- Engineering (Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial Production) Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance) Supply Chain Management and Human Resources Management.
- NYSC discharge certiﬁcate not earlier than 2013
- Maximum of 3 years working experience.
Application Deadline 7th, August 2018
How to Apply for this Position
You may also like these Jobs
- Phyatex International
- Sep 20,2019
- Sundry Markets Limited (Marketsquare)
- Sep 05,2019
- MasterCard Nigeria
- Aug 02,2019
- The Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC)
- Jul 29,2019
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E)
- Jul 29,2019
- J-World International Recording Studios
- Apr 22,2019
- Hewlett Packard (HP)
- Apr 20,2019
- Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC)
- Apr 08,2019