Management Trainee (Trade) Recruitment At SIMS Nigeria Limited
Published on Sep 30,2020 | 573 views
About the Employer
At SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as SAMSUNG, PANASONIC, ROYAL, PHILIPS, ELECTROLUX, PARSUN and POWERMATIC.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones; in major cities such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano and Abuja.
SIMS Nigeria Limited Jobs 2020 - The ideal candidate for the Management Trainee (Trade) must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent inter-personal skills and very strong business acumen. In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Sales, Marketing and Branch Management duties as may be assigned by a Branch Manager
- Responsible for internal and external policies compliance monitoring (especially in respect of Modern Trade).
- Responsible for making 6-Days-A-Week Field Visits.
- Responsible for market feedback monitoring, analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for under-study of Modern Trade’s Key Account Managers.
Note:- Successful candidates in this role are scheduled to become Assistant Branch Managers in a relatively very short time.
- B.SC Marketing or Business Administration (Possesion of an MBA degree in Marketing or Business Administration will be added advantage).
- Must have a minimum of 1 year post -graduation field Sales experience (Particularly with Key Accounts)
- Good knowledge of Lagos metropolis
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suite (especially Excel & Power-point)
- 25-38 year of age
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.