Marketing Intern Recruitment at J-World International Recording Studios
Published on Apr 22,2019 | 11 views
About the Employer
J-World Ntertainment is an entertainment studio internationally acclaimed for its unique services for high class brands. At J-World, we professionally operate around music, television, videos, awards and event planning with our location situated in a serene estate in Lekki, Lagos state to provide comfort and security for our clients. We have rendered music/video production services to celebrities like Ketchup, Yemi Alade, Iyo, Harmonize, and lots more, done voiceovers and Jingles for Nollywood Stars like Chika Ike and many renowned companies have taken our services to be pleasing and satisfactory.
Applications are invited for the position of
- We are looking for Marketing Operations team at that is interested in growing their technical marketing abilities.
- This person will be working primarily with the Marketing administrator helping to review campaigns, build out program assets and support essential campaign reporting.
- This person will be quick on their feet and able to work with a variety of different teams within the marketing organization.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Review Marketing programs prior to their launch, ensuring high-quality messaging and data cleanliness.
- Aid field marketing, corporate events, and demand generation teams build out landing pages, emails, and reports in Marketing.
- Assist in researching best practices and aligning internal processes, including generating a campaign checklist to ensure high quality metrics.
- Troubleshoot ad-hoc issues in Marketing with team members.
- Record process and results for lead qualification workshops with sales teams.
- Pulling analytics from Google Analytics, LinkedIn, and Facebook regarding lead conversions.
- Assist the marketing team in all aspects of marketing, including marketing research, branding, social media management and content generation, performance marketing, ASO, etc.
- Take part in marketing campaign preparation and implementation on the mobile app and social media.
- Generate and help publish content for the websites and social media
- Identify marketing opportunities for revenue.
- Assist in the creation of the digital paid ads.
What You Will Gain
- Experience in running social media accounts during the initial/moderate stage by learning how to format the content, obtain followers, and improve the engagement rate.
- A comprehensive understanding of overseas shoppers’ requirements, pain points, and online serving method.
- Basic skills of Branding and PR.
- Essential theory of online paid ads.
- Online marketing campaign operation and coordination skills.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese (written and verbal).
- Majoring in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications will be preferred.
- Basic skills in image editing by utilizing Adobe Photoshop or other image editing software.
- Interest in SEO, Branding, Social Media Management
- Self-driven, hard-working, team player, and positive.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Music and movie lover.
What we offer
- Be part of a diverse and awesome team.
- Grow your expertise and career in a sustainable hyper-growth startup.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Learn how to execute in an international startup environment
- Monthly allowance, accommodation and feeding expenses.
With J-World you can expect:
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Competitive total rewards program
- Professional training opportunities
- Engaging and fun culture
- Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following below documents to: email@example.com the Job Title as subject of the mail.
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter: Candidate must specify achievements in previous place of work and should also state what contribution you intend to bring to the organization as it relates to the position you are applying for.
- Scanned recent passport photo.
- Your contact details must be clearly stated along with your Linkedin profile URL
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.
You may also like these Jobs