Massive Recruitment At Titan Trust Bank Limited 2019Published on Aug 01,2019 | 523
Job Title : Massive
Employer : Titan Trust Bank Limited
Specialization : Banking / Insurance
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Full time
Titan Trust Bank Limited was established on the 12th of December, 2018 and obtained its National Banking license on the 26th of April 2019, to operate as a commercial bank with national authorization. Titan Trust Bank’s National banking license is the first National Banking license that the Central Bank of Nigeria has granted in the last ten years. The Bank was formed to take advantage of the identified gaps in the banking sector and address the unmet needs of the retail mass market, SMEs and corporates. Titan Trust Bank is passionate about the future, committed to tomorrow, and laser focused on building a pan-African world class financial institution with innovation and resilience at our core.
A career at Titan Trust Bank offers you a chance to make a difference in your life and the lives of people around you, whilst creating opportunities for you to fulfill your personal and professional potential.
At Titan Trust Bank, we believe in the power of our people to change the world and make a difference in the lives of their communities. We are always looking for people who can bring new perspectives and experiences to the team. If you’re curious, passionate, and with a desire to take on new problems, with other passionate colleagues, then Titan Trust Bank is for you!
We are building the workforce of the future and a team that will change the face of Banking across Africa. As a result, Titan Trust Bank is currently recruiting for the following personnel:
1. Assets & Liabilities Management Officer
2. Business Development (Corporate)
3. Business Development (Commercial)
4. Business Development (SME / Retail)
5. Chief Dealer
6. Credit Admin Officer
7. Credit Officer – Regulatory Reporting
8. Credit Risk Analyst
9. Fixed Income Dealer
10. Head, Operational Risk
11. International Operations / Trade Officer – Regulatory Reporting
12. Operational Risk Officer
13. Personal Assistant to Executive Director
14. Swift Application Support Officer
15. Treasury Operations Officer
16. Technical Assistant to Executive Director.
- All applicants must possess relevant qualifications and/or experience
How to Apply for this Position