Medical Doctor Recruitment At C.Bennett Specialist Hospital
Published on Jul 26,2019 | 220 views
About the Employer
Healthcare provider charged with the responsibility of restoring good health to Nigerians within our reach. Our services include:
Obstetrics & Gynaecology,
Applications are invited for the the position of Medical Doctor at C.Bennett Specialist Hospital in Rivers State.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury. [Immunize patients, Prescribe treatments or therapies, Prescribe medications].
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results. [Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals. Record patient medical histories].
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary. [Monitor patient progress or responses to treatments].
- Refer patients to other healthcare practitioners or health resources.
- Deliver babies. [Care for women during pregnancy and childbirth].
- Coordinate work with nurses, social workers, rehabilitation therapists, pharmacists, psychologists, and other health care providers. [Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment].
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff. [Supervise patient care personnel].
- Prepare official health documents or records.
- Conduct research to increase knowledge about medical issues.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.